This week we asked Beyou’s make-up artist Alma White to share her three all time favorite products and the reasons why she love them so much.
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Balm for creating fresh dewy skin that’llbounce he lightinany sassy selfie!
- The La Mer Lipbalm – a winter ESSENTIAL for keeping your pucker soft and juicy. Nothing worse than sore cracked lips in the winter, especially under that winter berry lipstick!
- Bobbi Brown Shadow Sticks – when working on set I often only have a few minutes to completely change a makeup from nude to full on glam. The shadow sticks are smooth and creamy and allow me to create a gorgeous sultry eye in a few swipes!
Make-up artist Alma White
Download the app free from App Store to view Alma White’s profile and book her today to glam you up for your special night out.
We asked our MUA Aisha Rashid for her three all time favorite products and the reasons why she love them so much.
- Stripdown lip liner by MAC – the perfect liner to create a realistic over drawn lips. The lip liner mimincs the natural shadows around the mouth. It is not too brown &a dark and not in the pink tones either. It has a slight grey hue which helps to create a realistic shadow. Great for fairer skin tones.
- Laura Mercier translucent setting powder – Powder- finely milled so does not cake up or separate on the skin. It is great for baking. The translucency of it mean there is no flash back and can melt into the skin.
- Iconic London highlighting drops Great for both who want a subtle or strong highlight. It can be layered and does not go streaky neither does it look obvious. It can be used with fingers, brushes, beauty blenders or any sponge. It can be easily blended into the skin and looks great on any skin tone.
Make-up artist: Aisha Rashid
Download the app free from App Store to view Aisha Rashid’s profile and book her today for that special event.
Beyou is a mobile make-up application that launched on the 1st December 2017 across London, which brings some of London’s top MUA’s (Make-Up Artists) to your door by the click of a button whenever and wherever you are.
We asked our MUA’s for their three all time favorite products, products that they couldn’t live without and reasons why they love them so much. And we figured you guys would love to know what they were.
Check back weekly to find out what these are!
Charlotte & Nawal x
Download the app free from App Store to view our MUA’s and book to have your make-up done!