- This Policy was updated on 16.05.2018.
- If you have any questions about this Policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Chartam House, 16 College Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 6AX, England.
- To provide the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, your activities on the Site and/or the App, and in some cases financial information such as credit/debit card numbers. This information may be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us, and may be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Services (and associated services. We and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For our own internal records.
- To carry out our obligations arising from our Booking Services that you request from us;
- To store and share with the make-up artists. These may be shared with other Independent make-up artists that you choose to book.
- To notify you about changes to our Booking Service that may affect you;
- To ensure that content from Our Site and App(s) are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- To improve our services;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To contact you and make suggestions and recommendations to you about make-up services that may interest you or them by email, ‘phone, SMS, mail, push notifications or via our websites or the App.
- To remind you of your appointments;
- For administration and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, data security, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Collection of user data; during a users registration and later on Beyou’s platform, they provide information such as name, email address, address, telephone, credit card number and other relevant data. This information is used by Beyou to identify the user and provide them with support, services, mailing, sales and marketing actions, billing and to meet contractual obligations.
For marketing, or any promotional purposes undertaken by Beyou, for opting out of these services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By registering with us for an account, you agree that Beyou (and any make-up artists) may send you text (SMS), and/or email messages from time to time as part of provision of the Services. You may opt-out of receiving such messages at any time by contacting us via email@example.com, but you acknowledge that opting out of receiving such messages may adversely impact your use of the Services.
- How secure is information about me? Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
10. What is a Cookie?
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website and App structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our Website/ App. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the Site/ App.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website/ App can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
12. Controlling Cookies.
13. Controlling Information about you.
- When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website you will see tick boxes allowing you to either/or: Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post. Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone text message or post.
- If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes you can change your mind easily, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Chartam House, 16 College Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 6AX, England.
- We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
- Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
15. Data Controller
- Beyou processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR.
- The Beyou Entity which you as a User entered an agreement with when using the Beyou platform, will be the Controller for user data as outlined above in Paragraph 6.
- For respondent Data, as outlined in Paragraph 6 above, the User will be Controlled in accordance with Directive and the GDPR and Beyou will be the Processor.
- Beyou adhere to the Directive of 1995 and the GDPR from 25th May 2018. Consequently, Beyou processes all data provided by its users and accounts in its European Data region and in this European Economic Area (EEA) only.
- All data collected by Beyou users through surveys will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities provided by Amazon Web services. Beyou has a data processing agreement in place with its provider, ensuring compliance with the Directive. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data internally in the EEA is done in accordance with this data processing agreement.
16. Data Controller Officer.
- Beyou App Ltd has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and Data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address: Beyou App Ltd, Attn Data Protection Officer, Chartam House, 16 College Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 6AX, England
17. Access to Information
- You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting email@example.com . We will make sure to provide you will a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
- We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administration fee.
18. Information Correction & Deletion
- If you believe that the ibformation we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in Information Collection will be deleted.
2o. Contacting us.
16 College Avenue