We asked our MUA Anna Williams for her three all time favorite products and the reasons why she love them so much.
- Mac Prep and Prime Fix Mist – an absolute must for prepping the skin for make-up and also setting makeup giving the finished look a slight glow.
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick – suitable for any skin type its buildable coverage gives the skin the most natural finish possible.
- Smashbox Mascara Primer – gives your lashes that extra lift and volume.
Make-up artist: Anna Williams
Download the app free from App Store to view our make-up artists and to select your favourite one to book.
The festive season might be over but that shouldn’t stop you from looking and feeling FABULOUS!
What better way to get over the holiday blues… order a make-up artist straight to your door to get you feeling fresh and ready for your New Year events. Here are just a few beauties from Elite Associates who we helped glam up by our amazing artists Sarah Williams and Gemma Thompson.
Download the app free from App Store to view our make-up artists and to select your favourite ones.
Be your own kind of beautiful
We asked our Beyou Ambassador MUA Anna Baxter for her three all time favorite products and the reasons why she love them so much.
- MAC Strobe cream (Peachlite) to really get that glow.
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation for a flawless but lightweight complexion.
- Urban Decay Electric Palette for those more daring looks.
Make-up artist: Beyou’s Fantastic 5 – Anna Baxter (The Glitter Goddess)
Download the app free from App Store to view Anna Baxter’s profile and book her today to make you feel beautiful.
This week we asked Beyou’s make-up artist Alma White to share her three all time favorite products and the reasons why she love them so much.
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Balm for creating fresh dewy skin that’llbounce he lightinany sassy selfie!
- The La Mer Lipbalm – a winter ESSENTIAL for keeping your pucker soft and juicy. Nothing worse than sore cracked lips in the winter, especially under that winter berry lipstick!
- Bobbi Brown Shadow Sticks – when working on set I often only have a few minutes to completely change a makeup from nude to full on glam. The shadow sticks are smooth and creamy and allow me to create a gorgeous sultry eye in a few swipes!
Make-up artist Alma White
Download the app free from App Store to view Alma White’s profile and book her today to glam you up for your special night out.
The Lifestyle beauties at Metro
Beyou had the pleasure of getting the Metro ladies glam ready for their Christmas party last week. Whether they had been NAUGHTY or NICE, Beyou got them ready to SPARKLE this Party Season! There were shimmery eyes, dewy skin and red full lips, each look to suit their unique style.
London ladies, if you haven’t already downloaded Beyou free from App Store, you really need it in your life! You can browse and book top make-up artists in the city at a budget to suit you.
Feeling fabulous with Fabulous
Our Beyou make-up artists have been super busy this Christmas party season travelling the capital to beautify the beauty editors! Here is the gorgeous beauty team from Fabulous ready for their Christmas party last week as looked after by two of Beyou’s Fantastic Five ambassadors Lexie and Sarah.
Download the app free from App Store to view our make-up artists and to book your appointment.
We asked our MUA Aisha Rashid for her three all time favorite products and the reasons why she love them so much.
- Stripdown lip liner by MAC – the perfect liner to create a realistic over drawn lips. The lip liner mimincs the natural shadows around the mouth. It is not too brown &a dark and not in the pink tones either. It has a slight grey hue which helps to create a realistic shadow. Great for fairer skin tones.
- Laura Mercier translucent setting powder – Powder- finely milled so does not cake up or separate on the skin. It is great for baking. The translucency of it mean there is no flash back and can melt into the skin.
- Iconic London highlighting drops Great for both who want a subtle or strong highlight. It can be layered and does not go streaky neither does it look obvious. It can be used with fingers, brushes, beauty blenders or any sponge. It can be easily blended into the skin and looks great on any skin tone.
Make-up artist: Aisha Rashid
Download the app free from App Store to view Aisha Rashid’s profile and book her today for that special event.
Beyou took over the Stylist office to makeover 18 ladies taking their look from day to night.
We had the pleasure of spending a fabulous fun afternoon with the gorgeous ladies from Stylist magazine helping them get glam for their Christmas party with our Beyou make-up squad. Beyou did 18 appointments and here are just a few photos of the lovely Stylist team.
Our make-up artists Lexie, Valentina and Quelle focussed on different features of the ladies and there were lots of stunning glided eye lids, luscious lashes, glossy lips and of course lots of sparkle!
Drop us an email on email@example.com to book your personalised make-up appointment alternatively Download the app free from App Store to discover our talented artists.
Beyou is a mobile make-up application that launched on the 1st December 2017 across London, which brings some of London’s top MUA’s (Make-Up Artists) to your door by the click of a button whenever and wherever you are.
We asked our MUA’s for their three all time favorite products, products that they couldn’t live without and reasons why they love them so much. And we figured you guys would love to know what they were.
Check back weekly to find out what these are!
Charlotte & Nawal x
Download the app free from App Store to view our MUA’s and book to have your make-up done!